THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

only ENGLISH

NOW i feel tat my english is bad like a "SHIT"
so today i going to write a bolg by using english
yesterday when  i need to reply my friend a word "exercise"
i oso dunno how to spell
i think if tis situation still continue until June
sure DIE
wat can i do???
now i everyday jus sitting at home watch movie
and chit-chat with friends at facebook
use english percentage is very very very low
b4 take stpm, my english got improve a bit
bcos tat time need to sitting MUET test
so everyday practice, and tat time oso promise myself after stpm continue learning english
however, i never do tat
i always like tat, only thinking never action
ONLY FOR STUDY
if playing and hanging out, only action never thinking
At present, i jus wan to continue my swimmimg lesson
i think around 1 month i did't attend tat lenson
also forget how to swim
i think coach will dissapoint bcos hav student like me
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

0 comments: