THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 24, 2011

忙碌的生活

最近的生活真的很忙碌
忙到无可奈何
刚刚23/02/2011才考完统计学
24/02/2011考完marketing
marketing dunno how to do at all
cos i did't study at all
yesterday study chapter1 only
today study cahpter2 and 3
total test 8 chapeter
i jus finish study 3 chapter
so when i receive the question feel wan die
jus use my common sense and 6th feeling to ting tong tiang
luckly i ask my coursemate jamie the ans
5 questions correct
but total is 40 questions
so oso damn shit

then after back hostel, tell my hosuemate kar yan
i 1st time dunno how to do all the question
then got someone shoot em said u r lie..always say u dunno how to do de lah
then the result is very good
WTH~!i really dunno how to do
my answer correct not bcos i know how to do and the exactly answer from the book
i jus use my common sense to anwer the question
then the answer correct oso my fault~
haiz~ really dunno wat to say~!~!~!
tis call UNI LIFESTYLE
damn hate it~!

0 comments: